Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Screening of Saawariya


The first screening of SAAWARIYA was held on Sunday night [October 28] for those associated with the film and the reports flowing in are tremendous. “Yes, the reactions are overwhelming. Those close to me can be extremely outspoken when it comes to commenting on my work. But they’re thrilled… I am not nervous this time [as the release date draws nearer]. On the contrary, I am cool and composed,” Sanjay Leela Bhansali tells me.

With SAAWARIYA slated for release next Friday, there’s talk that Bhansali is planning to revive BAJIRAO MASTANI, which he had announced a few years ago. There’s also talk that he’s planning to start a film on the famed Heera Mandi of Lahore. The grapevine is also abuzz that the film-maker is planning a love story again, with freshers heading the cast yet again. “I am not revealing anything right now… Honestly, I haven’t decided what my next move would be. I cannot think of anything till SAAWARIYA releases,” he smiles.

source : indiafm

No comments: