Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sharukh khan not doing robot,dhoom3

Now that Shah Rukh Khan is not doing Shanker's Robot, he says that he's jobless. In characteristic good humour, he adds, “I hope to find work”

Shah Rukh Khan and South director Shanker are no longer working together. This means that Shah Rukh will no longer be part of the much-publicised and much-awaited film, Robot.

Touted to be a slick, stylised film, Robot had generated a lot of attention from viewers and industrywallahs alike. The film is supposed to go on the floors early next year.

Shanker has earlier made only one Hindi film, Nayak with Anil Kapoor and Robot was supposed to go on the floors by early next year.

Our sources reveal that owing to creative differences, SRK and Shankar have decided to not work together, and needless to say, it's in the best interest of the film.

Shah Rukh says, “Yes, we have called it off. We were not happy with few things, among them being the fact that his take on the film was completely different from mine. We had worked very hard on the film in the last four months and it is sad that we had to call it off. There were certain issues and both Shanker and I decided that we won't make it. It was amicably done and there is no bad blood.”

What next for SRK? “I had taken seven months off for Robot but now I am jobless. Even Rajkumar Hirani's film is not happening. Don 2 will on the floors in 2008 end and so I am pretty jobless for the time being. However, I am sure that I will manage to get some work.”

What about rumours about him doing Dhoom 3? “I am not doing Dhoom 3. I don't know why people keep on saying that I am doing it. As for Don 2, it will start in 2008 end as Farhan is currently producing 3-4 films and it's their baby, they are the producers, not me.”

As for Om Shanti Om (OSO), he says, “I think today films should be made with a little more logic. That's when we decided to make a film about the '70s. That way we could have our dose of songs and dance. You will see lot of dialogue like `Mujhe Bhagwaan ke liye chod do', etc. We also have the dialogue like, `Beta maine tere liye kheer banai hai'.”

source : MumbaiMirror

No comments: