Sunday, November 4, 2007

Aamir Khan : I hope my father takes care of Faisal

The JJ Hospital doctors yesterday gave Aamir Khan’s brother Faisal’s custody to their father Tahir Hussain. Aamir released a press statement last evening: “For the last two and a half years, I have looked after the treatment of my brother Faisal Khan, to the best of my ability and on the advice of respected doctors whom I trust implicitly. I have always wanted the best for my brother and care for him deeply.

The Head of Department of Psychiatry, JJ Hospital, has concluded that Faisal is ill and needs to be in the custodial care of a responsible family member. I expressed to the Bandra Court that I would like to take on that responsibility along with the support of my mother and sisters.

The Hon’ble Court has granted custody to my father, and I respect the order of the Hon’ble Court. I hope that my father will take care of Faisal and fulfill the responsibility that the Hon’ble Court has entrusted him with. I wish Faisal all the best for the future, and I want him to know that I am always there for him.”

No comments: