Wednesday, November 21, 2007

After Dhoom2 Hrithik is more fascinated about Villain role

Apart from playing the roles of the father and the son, Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan wants to play the villain too in Krrish sequel.

"All I can say at this point is, I wish I could play the villain in ‘Krrish 3’. I'm really excited about the villain's role. So much so that I feel like giving up the super-hero's mantle to play the villain. His role is too exciting," Hrithik is quoted as saying in a media report.

On being suggested that if he's so excited about the role then he could play both the super-hero and the villain in ‘Krrish 3’, Hrithik said, "No no, that would be a triple role. Because I'll already be playing the father, son and the villain."

On the rumours to have him back in the third part of the Dhoom series, Hrithik is all for it. "Well…. I think Dhoom is a fabulous franchise. It has to move on. Whether my character Aryan (his character in Dhoom 2 ) will be back or not remains to be seen.”

“Anything is possible in the movies. The challenge for every ‘Dhoom’ and ‘Krrish’ film is to be bigger and brighter than before. I think we're climbing the ladder very fast. Soon we needn't fear comparisons with our Hollywood counterparts."

"The point is to find new challenges, I only want to do make-or-break films. And ‘Krrish 3’ will fall into that category," said Hrithik whose next release is scheduled to be Jodhaa Akbar opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

No comments: