Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bahu of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi wants to return back

Smriti Iraani may have turned producer, but none of her serials have got her the kind of popularity that her role as Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi did.
So will return to the Virani household soon? Are Smriti and producer Ekta Kapoor patching up (nevermind that they insist there's never been a tiff)?
Said Smriti at a recent press conference, "I was asked to leave that aangan because I turned producer. So, if I am asked to return to that aangan again I will go back," she says.
The actress says that she believes in looking ahead and doesn't want to bank on the past glory. "Today people know me as a producer and an actor. I am not just Tulsi anymore. I did spend six years creating the image that Tulsi has, but one has to try other things," she says.

No comments: