Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rakhi sawant as gabbar in Nach Baliye 3

Trust Rakhi Sawant to come up with something unique. The item girl along with boyfriend Abhishek put up the Gabbar-Basanti act on Nach Baliye 3 this week.

Rakhi says, “It took me three hours to get into the character of Gabbar Singh. I did not brush my teeth for three days so that they looked dirty. I wanted the audience to appreciate my look.

Also, Abhishek spent a lot of time getting ready for his look as Basanti. Now he realises why I take so much time to get ready.”

Special guests on the show John Abraham and Bipasha Basu enjoyed Rakhi’s Sholay act, “Since I was Gabbar, I pointed my gun at John and told him, ‘Ye Bips mujhe de de.’ And they both laughed. I think they both look amazingly hot together.”

Abhishek’s mother turned up on the sets for the first time to see her son’s Basanti act, “It was nice to have her on the set. She had a good time, and complimented Abhishek by saying that he looks exactly like Basanti in her get-up.”

In this week’s episode, for the first time, the couple is reported to have entered the danger zone.

No comments: