Monday, December 31, 2007

Will Kunal Khemu's moves make him a Superstar

In his film Super Star the actor has danced so well, that Remo insists that some steps which Kunal has done could be executed only by Hrithik Roshan.

Says a smiling Kunal, “I have not danced in any of my earlier films because characters were not required to do so but I am passionate about dance. I have been a Michael Jackson fan since childhood and I have all of his dance DVDs and tapes. I used to mimic his steps as a child and while doing the dance numbers for Super Star , I’ve used many of them.”

Will his moves make him a ‘Superstar’?

Related posts:
Sameera Reddy replaces Mallika Sherawat for Abbas-Mustan's Race
showbiz 2008 Hindi movie preview
Educational Certificate from Censor for Hanuman Returns
Kareena Kapoor rejected item number for Krazzy 4
Akshay Kumar the khiladi at Bollywood Box office
Yash Chopra is all set for Small Screen launch
Alibaug is next for Tisca Chopra after Taare Zameen Par

No comments: