Friday, July 25, 2008

Dont ask me about Salman and Srk Fight :Katrina


Katrina Kaif is keeping a low profile these days and it’s certainly not because she doesn’t have much to talk about.

On the contrary, Katrina’s personal as well as professional life is buzzing.

News is that Kat doesn’t want to be questioned by the media on what happened between her boyfriend Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan during her birthday party.

We called Katrina to check if she would end her self-imposed exile with the media by publicising her upcoming film Singh Is Kinng . She shot back saying, “Of course I will. I am having a media interaction in a couple of days. But if any journalist wants me to say something about that fight on my birthday party, they are going to be disappointed.” Point taken, Katrina.

No comments: