Thursday, July 24, 2008

Himesh is not celberating his birthday party

It has been more than a year since his debut film as an actor, Aap Kaa Surroor, saw a theatrical release and turned out to be a smash hit. Ever since then, Himesh Reshammiya has been working non-stop on his acting assignments, so much so that even as he turns 33 today, he is busy on the sets shooting for Kajraare.

What's the birthday boy doing in Jordan while shooting for a film when instead he may have well opted to party? "Why do you sound so surprised", Himesh asks. "I have always been like this, especially on special occasions. I like to work on my birthdays as well since this is one resolution I have stuck to throughout my professional career. I don't believe in partying when I could instead use that time in working hard."

In Jordan for the shooting of Kajraare (which is produced by Bhushan Kumar and directed by Pooja Bhatt), Himesh Reshammiya is clearly enjoying every day that he is facing the camera. His Karzzzz is carrying great vibes as well (it is red hot in the trade circles) while there are many other films in different stages of production.

"That's all the more reason why I should be spending each and ever minute carefully", exclaims Himesh. "I have to continue working harder in the current year as well as the next year because I would he having as many as five films of mine releasing. There is Karzzzz as well as Kajraare, A New Love Ishtory, Mudh Mudh Ke Na Dekhh Mudh Mudh Ke and Hey Gujju. I can't afford to relax."


Any silent prayer that he is offering to God on his birthday? "I have immense faith in God and continue to pray that each and every film of mine turns out to be a huge hit", says Himesh. "Everyone around me has truly blessed me and that's the reason why I have achieved so much in life."

What's the resolution going forward? "To be a better human being", the actor replies.

"I request all my fans to bless me and here in Jordan, on this special occasion, I pray to God for the well being of each and every fan of mine.

Coming back on the movie front, while Karzzzz is all set to arrive in the month of October, the music (which is carrying tremendous reports) is expected to be out on stands towards late August.

No comments: