Friday, November 16, 2007

Hrithik Roshan Travel by helicopter to save time...

Hot Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan has spent ovver 60 lakh Indian rupees (US$150,000 - UK £75,000) of his own money on Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Jodhaa Akbar.

The revelation comes after Hrithik’s father Rakesh Roshan confirmed, “”I have already issued cheques worth Rs.60 lakh in that account.” And that account is Hrithik Roshan’s travel expenses account.

It is believed that Hrithik has spent this money on travelling to and from the sets of Jodhaa Akbar over the past year. When we put this news to Hrithik, he said, “The helicopter rides are paid by me. Why should I expect my producers to foot the bill? I am traveling by helicopter to save time and for my convenience. I find the system of heroes and heroines charging petrol money to producers, very sickening. I never do that.”

What are your thoughts on this… should Hrithik really be spending his own money on something that the film-maker, in this case Ashutosh Gowarikar, should be paying for? Leave your thoughts below in our comments section

No comments: