Friday, November 23, 2007

Shahrukh khan the Sexiest Asian of 2007

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has emerged as the Sexiest Asian man in the world in 2007, according to a list published by a weekly newspaper here.

Eastern Eye, a leading British-Asian paper, says last year's winner Abhishek Bachchan was relegated to the fourth position this year. Hrithik Roshan came second followed by John Abraham.

It is the first time the 42-year-old actor has topped the list in its three-year history. The first-ever winner was Abraham.

The top ten were: 1) Shah Rukh Khan, 2) Hrithik Roshan, 3) John Abraham, 4) Abhishek Bhachchan, 5) Upen Patel, 6) Aamir Khan, 7) Salman Khan, 8) Ali Zafar, 9) Jay Sean and 10) Saif Ali Khan.

British Asians on the list include Patel, Jay Sean, cricketer Mark Ramprakash (13) and footballer Michael Chopra (25).

On being named the sexiest man on the planet, Khan told Eastern eye, "Me, really? Thanks. I feel too sexy to talk to anyone now!

"I never thought I would be called a sexy guy or be put into that category. It's only because I carry myself the way I am comfortable - that is what is sexy, I think?"

Hamant Varma, editor of Eastern eye and founder of Sexiest Asian Men list and Sexiest Asian Women List said: "Shah Rukh Khan is the complete package, good actor, good dancer, good looking and a showman. He is a great ambassador for India."

No comments: