Thursday, December 27, 2007

What's burning hot between Kareena kapoor and priyanka chopra??

Kareena Kapoor 's love-hate relationship with Priyanka Chopra seems to be far from over as in a recent interview with a leading tabloid she declared herself the only actress in town besides Rani Mukherjee .

When quizzed about her biggest competition Kareena responded, "The only actress of my generation that I really like is Rani. I don't see any other actresses."

And when the journo stopped her to name Priyanka and Bipasha Basu who are doing reasonably well Kareena in all her 'humility' replied, "I said 'actresses".

"They are actresses…" the journo retorted to which Bebo said, "I only consider Rani to be an actress.”

Apparently, Priyanka is miffed at the unnecessary dig at her but she has a much more balanced head on her shoulders and perhaps that's why she chose her words very carefully to respond to Kareena.

"Bebo is a more senior and hopefully more mature actress than me. I guess she’s qualified to comment on my calibre," Priyanka said and added, "When I reach her level of experience maybe I too can comment on the calibre of my contemporaries and juniors. I’d just like to let my work speak for me. And that includes Aitraaz where Kareena was also a part.”

So what’s the problem between Priyanka and Kareena anyway?

"I don’t know. From my end there’s none. I recently met her at a Diwali cards party. And she was fine with me. Only she can answer why she thinks so poorly of me. As far as I’m concerned I think she was splendid in Jab We Met. I like to give credit where it’s due. And you know what? On some level it’s flattering when colleagues give you importance."

Priyanka got introspective: "I love my work. I love my friends who are loyal to me. Nothing and no one else matters. I’ve already had enough to stress at home with my father’s illness. I’d like only positive energy to be spread through my work."

Though their rivalry goes a long time back but they briefly made up earlier this year when they appeared together on KBC 3 with Shah Rukh Khan , and Don .

However, their relations are now once again gone sour and the cold war is on.

Related posts:
Interesting Facts on Om shanti Om
Farhan khan and Karan Johar didnt attend OSO premeire at London
Abbas Mustan Race to cast Saif and Akshaye Khanna
Jodhaa Akbar High Quality Trailer
Deepika Pudukone the next Superstar
Promoting Goal via Cristiano Ronaldo ruled out
Pakistan Cricket Players doesnt like Om Shanti Om

No comments: